2023Re: [SCA-Archery] fiberglass in the period division?

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Apr 30, 2000
      In a message dated 5/1/2000 1:50:27 AM, Hugewheels@... writes:

      >>Now please disregard any kind of sarcastic tone to this it is a serious
      question. That said here is my question. What other aspects of medieval
      archery re-creation are there? It seems to me that learning how to shoot
      period gear in a period manner IS medieval archery re-creation. Sure
      some people out there may want to take their nice modern bows and go win
      tournaments, but that isn't medieval or recreation. That is just archery
      and can be done almost anywhere.<<

      You are absolutly correct! Well said!

      Richard
    • Show all 65 messages in this topic