20229Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Rejuvenating a saunder's mat

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    May 9, 2006
      My experience has been that once the grass is gone, it's done. The
      stopping power of the mat is in the continuous fibres and once the
      binding is cut it is impossible to get it to hold again. If you can
      find a way to make it work please let us know what you did.
      Carolus