20139Your turn

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    May 4 4:59 AM
      Maybe you could get an MIT, and have them hold the watch for your turn?

      Nest

      Cian of Storvik <firespiter@...> wrote:

      At 20 and 30, I shoot completely instinctively, but my highest rr last
      year was like a 61. This year, I have been shooting totally
      instinctively, but I haven't shot a legal royal round in about 6
      months. (I'm marshalling, and the one holding the stop watch, and
      making sure people don't shoot themselves).

      (Sigh) Such is the sacrifice we make for the safety of newbies.
      -Cian of Storvik