20094Re: [SCA-Archery] Help

  • Dayrl Merrill
    May 1, 2006
      I also might be able to help, but could you provide the auction number so
      it could be looked up?. I just searched the completed auctions quickly and
      there were several that poped up.
      If it is a shooter I also make crossbow strings. If you want to take it
      off-line just send me an email directly at dmerrill0380@...

      Dayrl

      At 10:04 PM 4/30/06, you wrote:
      >This is my first post. Not an SCA member since my archery tastes run to
      >primitive American Indian 1750-1890s. I collect weapons of all varities
      >and needed one for the collection so just purchased a crossbow on Ebay
      >not sure if it is a wall hanger or functional. It has no string. Price
      >was right even if it is a wall hanger. I know nothing about crossbows
      >would like to communicate with someone that could help when I get it.
      >Could send photos snail mail for a possible id. It was listed as a
      >vintage crossbow, seller had no clue about it. If any one saw it on
      >Ebay they might be a help id it. Need any help that you folks can give.
      > Thanks
      >
      > Ken

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic