19604making bolts

  • Rj Bachner
    Mar 9, 2006
      So I have been making arrows for years but never have I made bolts. I wonder
      how sensitive to spine variations they are or is it that the wood is stiff
      enough and ya just have to worry about mass weight?

      I have one to copy but no way to measure spine anyways.

      Ragi

      RJ Bachner
      ragi@...
      www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca <http://www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca/>

      "Beauty is power and elegance. right action, form fitting function,
      intelligence and reasonability. and very often expressed in curves."

      K.S. Robinson.