19123Re: Newcomer question - best bow for the money

  • ladylilion
    Nov 12 6:15 PM
      I wanted to thank everyone who offered their input. As I've
      discovered that I am left-eye dominant but extremely right handed,
      I've decided to just buy a cheap little fiberglass longbow that can be
      shot with either hand to practice with. I never even knew about eye
      dominance, I've always shot right handed. But then again, my aim
      stinks, so maybe that's the problem. ;-) In any event, I'll certainly
      keep all the advice in mind when I get a better bow a few months down
      the line. Thanks again, you were all very helpful.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic