18740Re: [SCA-Archery] Ranking System

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Oct 1, 2005
      Indeed, a very "old and good friend". Njall and I go back nearly 30
      years now and constantly challenge each other. His insights and
      comments have caused me to constantly re-evaluate my positions and
      shift my point of view. Thanks for many years of service to the SCA
      and your friends, Njall. Looking forward to many more.
      Carolus