18603Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: List Question

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Sep 13, 2005
      I have forward this information also. As it appears to be a more
      common problem than I knew, I can start putting more pressure on to
      get it fixed. It may be related to our server change and it could be
      that our web minister also does not get the complaints.
      Carolus