18601Re: List Question

  • Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
    Sep 13, 2005
      Heh..it's not just you, Lord Taillear. I tried the same interventions
      re the Caidan target archery group a couple of months ago and got the
      same results--nothing nada zilch--and gave up too.

      I'm sure not alone i this complaint---so this is why I decided to put
      up a BB for the Strongbow household. I've had about 2-3 Caidan target
      archers use it. It's used far more by the combat archers, whom
      apparently are more talky anyhow.

      <www.argentlupus.com> and click on the "House Strongbow Forums". Feel
      free to get topics going as you please.

      In Service,

      Ingilborg sigmundardottir
      "Beware ulven, hun bjeffer ikke."
      "Beware the wolf, she doesn't need to bark."
      Semidomesticus.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Guy Taylor" <greytaylor@a...>

      Archery@yahoogroups.com]On
      > > Behalf Of Carolus von Eulenhorst
      > > Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 11:12 PM
      > > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] List Question
      > >

      > > Guy,
      > > I've contacted the web minister at the last known address I have
      for
      > > him. It is possible that with the other problems you have had
      your
      > > messages to him didn't get through.
      > > Carolus

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic