18599RE: [SCA-Archery] List Question

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Sep 13 12:57 AM
      Not a problem. I am technically a deputy to the web minister so this
      is the least I can do to help. We have changed servers so there may
      be something there.

      It would be Sunday. This is my last chance to get a new helm
      finished so I can fight at GWW. Have to be next time.

      BTW I just sent a countess and viscount to you for arrows. Do you
      have a web site yet?

      Carolus