18575Request for assistance from Sir John

  • wheelerkw
    Sep 8, 2005
      This message is for Sir John who kindly assisted me with my research (which is still in
      process) on arrow whistles/whistling arrows by providing me copies of articles from the
      Journal for the Society of Archer-Antiquaries. I need your assistance again. I have since
      become a member of the Society and I am eagerly awaiting the electonic back issues to be
      made available to members but in the meantime I need your help again! Please contact me
      off list and I will provide the citations and I will mail you money for copying and postage.
      Can I possibly bribe or entice you with an arrow whistle? Please! Thank you!

      Apprentice to Master Andras Truemark