18498Split arrows again

  • elinorstrangewayes
    Aug 5 8:04 AM
      I just wanted to give my 1 cent on this. Yes it can be done. Have I
      seen arrows slit with others yes, same as all the other said posts
      here. It has been done but it would be nice to see the 'videotape' on
      it but as in real life that isn't always the case.

      It is cool to see and for the one doing it either a 'dang now i have 4
      left of that set... or cooooolll beans don't ya think'. The best part
      overall in this is the fact of getting your broken arrow and smelling
      the cedar scent. I have been known to stand with one to my nose for
      sometime in a trance like state.

      Elinor
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic