18452Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: The Infernal Machine

  • Michael Scherrer
    Aug 2, 2005
      I have no problem with Thursday. Let us make it Thursday than.
      People building, interested in building or just want to talk crossbow.

      I have a wife that will more then likely have me following her at the
      Midnight Madness.

      Directions???
      Coming from the battle field, go threw the new merchant area, past the rush
      tents, and
      the should put you in the right area. That is if they did change things.
      That should get you close enought to see the purple tent.
      Thomas

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic