18441Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: The Infernal Machine

  • Siegfried
    Aug 2, 2005
      Hrmmm, Wednesday can work, but of course you are up against Midnight
      Madness (not that the madness happens all that much at night anyway
      nowadays.

      I'd say that Wednesday is probably the 2nd best night ... Thursday, to
      me, is the best

      Either way, I'll try to swing by ;)

      Oh, where IS Calontir anyway? (no no, I mean at Pennsic) -- Short of
      wandering around looking for the big purple tents.

      Siegfried