18438Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: The Infernal Machine

  • Michael Scherrer
    Aug 2, 2005
      I was at Pennsic XXX, which may have been the last real Conspiracy get
      together.
      And had heard about Iolo's little run in with Pennsic authorities, some time
      later.

      So unless some one else would like to volunteer.
      How about Wednesday August 17th, around 7:30 PM, in the Calontir
      encampment.
      Ask for Thomas of Cologne.
      Bring a chair, maybe something to drink. And we can swap bad stories.
      It may not be big turn out.
      But how often will there be any number of crossbow builders at one event?

      Thomas

      >From: Siegfried <SiegfriedFaust@...>
      >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: The Infernal Machine
      >Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:42:02 -0400
      >
      >Well, for many years, traditionally, there was the Crossbow Conspiracy
      >... which was just that. A bunch of Crossbow folks getting together
      >one evening to drink and talk Crossbow.
      >
      >However, it died off ever since the 'Iolo incident' kept Iolo from
      >coming to Pennsic ... as he was one of the main people that helped
      >organize it.
      >
      >It would be nice to see it return -- Though, it also had the problem
      >of not being extremely well attended in the last few years.
      >
      >Siegfried
      >

      >On 8/2/05, Michael Scherrer <lordthomas@...> wrote:
      > > Jim, will you be at Pennsic ?
      > > It would be nice to get a little round table discussion with the
      >crossbow
      > > builders one night!!
      > >
      > > Thomas
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic