18403Want to start archery, parental advisory

  • pickeringaustin
    Jul 22, 2005
      Hail All,

      My name is Austin and I am really interested in joining the SCA and
      becoming a Calafian Combat Archer. My problem is that I am 17.5 and I
      am working on ways to convince my parents to let me go to local
      archery practices and not freak out about "combat" archery, they hate
      war. I have money to go out and get my own stuff, but if I do things
      behind their backs I will be out of a home when I turn 18(nice
      parents). Any help here would be most excellent in convincing them.

      A Thousand Thank

      -Austin
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic