17908Re: [SCA-Archery] Greetings and help

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    May 2, 2005
      Look for an Gamo or Wamo with an aluminum prod bow as a starter crossbow.
      If you have someone who can work wood you can make one. You will find that
      most crossbows under 100 lb draw are hard to shoot accurately beyond 20
      yards( the rainbow effect). I will send her some pics privatly.

      James Cunningham

      > Hello, I am Albina Gherardi of the Canton of Crois Brigte in the
      > barony of Sacred Stone, kingdon of Atlantia. I am a fairly new
      > crossbow archer, having used compound and recurve bows for hunting in
      > the past. I am looking for a small pound draw weight crossbow, with
      > out a huge pricetag. I am sure they exist, but I have not been too
      > successfull on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.
      >
      > YIS
      > Lady Albina

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic