17901Re: [SCA-Archery] Greetings and help

  • Siegfried
    May 2 1:27 PM
      Just a note, that as of last December in Atlantia, powermaster's
      cannot be used to shoot Royal Rounds ...

      Due to their obvious modern rifle-stock appearance.

      Note this is just an Atlantian thing. (Though other Kingdoms may have
      similar rules)

      Siegfried