      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of bryan
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 3:54 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Greetings and help

      Greetings,

      I have an old powermaster crossbow that I am looking to sell for 50.00 plus
      shipping (about 10.00). It is has an 80lb draw and other ladies I know can
      draw it with out any problem. It will work just fine for the open division
      only. If you are interested you can contact me off list at
      boverhultz@... or call me at (720) 327-7672

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lord Ingvarr Halvarson
      Canton of Hawks Hollow, Barony of Caerthe, Kingdom of Outlands