17875Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New ranking ...............

  • James Koch
    May 1, 2005
      Ooops! This is why proof reading is a good idea. I meant to say "In this
      way I could grab the bolts several inches down from the points, pull them,
      and immediately stick the butt end in the bolt track and under the bolt clip."

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)