17727Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1936

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Apr 25, 2005
      Oh, yeah. You just made the understatement of the year. Sometimes I think
      we have to spend more time dealing with the fool rules than we do playing
      our game. And don't even think about getting me started on the excuse the
      politicians have made of 9-11 to make it tougher.]
      Carolus