17724Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1936

  • James Koch
    Apr 25 9:43 PM
      Deft is excellent! For decades I have been using it on just about
      everything wood. It is easy to apply, dries flat, dries fast, and doesn't
      produce too many nasty fumes. If it was in any way unhealthy to use, I'd
      have been dead years ago. Of course I am not a Californian.

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)