      From: Kristine Casper<mailto:laebeth@...>
      To: Katherine Killigrew<mailto:katherine_killigrew@...>
      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:55 AM
      Subject: RE: Creative Shoots - Project

      Greetings, Katherine.

      To my great disappointment, I had to step out of the current Middle Ages to
      tend to some critical events in my mundane life, and I never compiled the
      information I gathered. I have loads of notes and EMs from folks;
      unfortunately, not many pictures to go with them.

      I would love to get back to the project, but I fear it may be a while before
      I can work it in among my fledgling fletching business, mundane work, and my
      family (who have been the recipients of my absence). If someone would like
      to take up the torch, I'd be happy to pass along the information I gathered.
      Otherwise, y'all will have to wait for me a bit longer! ;>

      Best to you and yours,