17331Re: Equipment Failures

  • hanhebin
    Mar 2, 2005
      > By the way, the NAA just instituted a new division for traditional
      > recurve. That was made to include the recurves we usually use in
      > the SCA. Before they just had traditional longbow like english
      > longbows, modern longbow which has a shelf and barebow which
      > allows aluminum and carbon arrows, but no division for a recurved
      > bow with wooden arrows.

      That does and doesn't surprise me. I have heard many requests for a
      traditional division but the argument against has always been space
      limitations. While I have a variety of SCA legal handbows, I had to
      make a change because speed rounds were screwing up my mundane
      shooting.

      Michael
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic