16913Re: [SCA-Archery] Eye dominance and archery?

  • mark s graves
    Jan 9, 2005
      The eye dominance thing can be tricky. Have you tried closing your left
      eye when you shoot. I have an eye issue too, that has the same effect
      as you describe and I shoot wonderfully by closing one eye. It may be
      easier to do this if you are naturally right-handed......I started by
      wearing a patch, and after awhile I didn't need it and could shoot by
      just closing one eye.....Try this first before completely relearning to
      shoot...Hope that this helps.......William Ross of Skye
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic