16902Re: [SCA-Archery] Eye dominance and archery?

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Jan 7, 2005
      I shot for about 2 years right handed ( I am right handed) before finding
      out about my left dominant eye. The switch took about the same time. I
      found my shooting improved vastly and became much easier after the
      switch. Another benefit for me was that as I was shooting Olympic style
      with a physically heavy bow (nearly 8 lbs plus leverage factors) this had
      me holding the bow with my stronger arm and made my shooting much more stable.
      Carolus