16884Re: Bow supplier question

  • lindorie55
    Jan 3, 2005
      Our Barony has used bows from Bitterroot bows as prizes several
      times. I have heard of one bow that broke that was replaced by the
      maker immediately without question. I also know several people in our
      area that shoot with bows from Bitterroot and like them.

      Lady Linet Grey
      Baronial Archery Marshal
      Barony of the Steppes

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Johann Friedrich <yahoo@t...>
      wrote:
      > On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, ragnall1 wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > Can anyone tell how the bows from woodbows.com shoot. I'm just
      > > starting to take up the bow again and I'm not ready to spend $400+
      > > on a new bow just yet. Being a lefty makes borrowing one rather
      > > difficult.
      >
      > I and my wife both use bows from Bitter Root Bow at
      > http://stores.ebay.com/Bitter-Root-Bow-Shop and we've been pretty
      happy
      > with them. They obviously aren't going to be the top quality bows
      that
      > you can get for $400+, but it will work very well for you. No
      matter
      > what bow you get, just be sure to get your arrows matched to your
      bow.

      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Ragnall

      O-
      > Ken Bowley yahoo@t...
      > AKA: Lord Johann Friedrich http://www.trod.org
      > -=-=-=-=[Per saltire sable and gules, in fess two rapiers Or]=-=-=-
      =-
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic