16873Re: Arrow Length

  • Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Dec 29, 2004
      On arrow length, you need to consider your draw length, the spine weight
      of the arrow and maintaining the proper FOC (front of center) position
      for the combination of shaft weight and point weight.

      I believe there was some postings about FOC here in the last month or so...

      For myself, my arrows are set in length to allow full draw with only the
      point protruding (draw length + 1.5 inches) is what I cut my arrow to. I
      don't remember off the top of my head what my FOC is, but I can
      re-measure and find out.

      Godwin
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic