16816Re: Hay vs Straw

  • Lord Cain Saethydd
    Dec 17, 2004
      =) I stand almost corrected. Well, mostly corrected.

      I was comparing twine and twine. The wire wrapped hay is so
      dense, it really takes 4 men to move them.

      Now, I had totaly forgot about wire wrapped, so don't thump me.

      I said don't thump me.

      Well, why are you not trying to thump me?

      -sniff- You don't love me no more!

      =) Cain

      (the previous was not directed at any one person)

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, George Mateja <bryn1594@y...>

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic