16181Re: Marshall Wanted!

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Oct 7, 2004
      My mother used to work for a Porsche-Audi dealership...she was given
      the option of taking home every night a car to make sure the oil and
      engine were up to snuff...
      She had to drop off the payroll on each drive home...which worked as
      far as the business was concerned...
      The first night of PA hunting season, a deer jumped in front of
      theporsche she was driving home...
      Whm!
      Ruined porscha...
      freaked out mother...
      dead deer...
      Insurance took care of it...
      Next night...Mom driving home with an Audi...
      Wham...
      Smash...
      Dead deer...
      Freaked out mother...
      My poor mom took her PA limit in two days...and totaled an Audi and a
      Porscha...
      She was forbidden to drive home any company cars after that...
      Lesson:
      Your bow is your friend...and much more cost effective than a big
      Prscha or an Audi...

      Date

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, felix47@j... wrote:
      > I went deer hunting this weekend - got one too! Only going to cost
      me
      > @$3500 in repairs to the car!
      > Felix G.
      >

      > October - cool days