16162Marshall Wanted!

  • la petite femme skunk fatale
    Oct 1 7:23 AM
      The presence of an SCA archery marshall with privileges in the East Kingdom is respectfully
      requested at the Grand Opening of the Gander Mountain store in Plattsburgh, NY the weekend of
      October 15.

      My bosses want me to arrange a traditional archery something-or-other and/or a youth archery
      something-or-other for a couple hours at the store. We have a five-lane 25-yard indoor range. The
      store is in a mall, and the mall's management won't allow shooting without insurance, so we need
      an actual marshall in attendance (I'm just the local MIT).

      I'm offering free room and board at my place in exchange (I have an actual guest room - no
      crashing on the couch required). Coldwood's Closing of the Inne is that weekend, and my place is
      minutes from the site, so you can also attend the event. Fall color is expected to peak that
      weekend in the area, so be prepared for breathtaking Adirondack scenery.

      Interested parties please contact me ASAP at rumpuspuma@...

      Thanks much,

      Cesira Blackwork della Ougley, Scourge of Lake Champlain
      Archery MIT
      Shire of Coldwood, EK

      Revolution begins with the self, in the self.

      Toni Cade Bambara

      Do you Yahoo!?