16098Re: [SCA-Archery] OT - GWW A&S

  • Scott Jaqua
    Sep 9, 2004
      In speaking with the Art and Sciences Steward for GWW the class
      descriptions and pre-reg should be on-line "soon". Perhaps as early as
      later this evening.

      The A&S steward has been having problems with people changing thing on
      her at the last moment. Indeed the latest change is from the Society
      Combat Archery Marshall. There is only a fixed number of classrooms
      (Class site was mapped out last weekend) And so changing the time frame
      for one class can bump the entire schedule.

      I have been in constant contact with the A&S steward due to my teaching
      as well as coordinating with other metal workers. So I know a great deal
      of what she is going through right now.

      >Does anyone know when the A&S class descriptions will be available on
      >the GWW web site?
      >Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic