16041Re: [SCA-Archery] Event differences/Seeking advice

  • Dan Scheid
    Sep 1, 2004
      > Alrighty guys... I need advice again... my instructor is trying to tell me
      that my 26 lb pull on my 30-35lb longbow should have no problems hitting 30
      and 40 yard targets. I have been fussing because I wanted a heavier bow and
      am frustrated trying to figure out the "arc" thing in order to hit the
      target accurately.
      > > Alestra

      he is right after watching the Olympics with them shooting 40# Bow at 70
      meters . your 35 should hit. But I use a 60# never could work the arch thing
      Damales
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic