16034Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1723

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Aug 31, 2004
      At 09:52 PM 8/31/2004, Brad Boda d'Aylward wrote:
      >You did, in fact, hit on the wrong year. That year we were opposite Crown
      >Tourney with permission and many of our more dedicated folks were involved
      >with that Event. If I recall correctly, the weather turned against us also.
      >There were other issues which were internal. Please don't judge one of the
      >premier archery events of this Kingdom by one bad year. We all have them at
      >one time or another.

      Well, I would love to come back; however, it seems that the weekend is
      always a hard one for me. It is usually directly conflicting with my
      wedding anniversary.

      And besides that, this coming year, if I would attend, I would be attending
      with a 3 month old child. Which might affect said plans.

      Siegfried