15977Re: [SCA-Archery] Swamp Thing 14 -- The Gods are With Us!

  • John Rossignol
    Aug 24, 2004
      I really like your theme -- the way you have dedicated different
      activities to appropriate Gods and Muses. Very inventive, and it adds
      to the fun. I wish I could make it out from the West Kingdom to join you.

      I'm curious about one thing, though: what is "Swamp Thing style"?

      John

      Marietta wrote:

      >Swamp Thing 14 -- The Gods are With Us!

      <snip>

      >Activities will continue Sunday with our own Olympic Games.
      >Participants will demonstrate their prowess at the javelin, discus,
      >shot put, and other endeavors...Swamp Thing style.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic