15842Re: [SCA-Archery] make my own bow

  • Dan Scheid
    Aug 8 12:31 PM
      the bowyers bible vol 1-3 but you will spend more then buying a bow.
      Damales

      > Hello my name is Michael (mundane name) / Llywelyn (persona name). I am
      still new to the SCA and also to Archery. I do not have a lot of money being
      the only breadwinner in my family. Never the less I would still like to get
      into archery. While looking for a bow to buy I found some web-sites that
      shows pictures of other people making bow. So I was hoping that that someone
      in this group knows a detailed web-site or a book on how to make a longbow.
      There must be something out there that can show someone how do make a
      longbow without any special wood working tools. I would appreciate any help
      anyone could give.

      > Llywelyn

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic