15626Re: [SCA-Archery] crossbow belt hook or claw

  • carlDOTwest
    Jul 19, 2004
      John edgerton wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a supplier of belt hooks or claws for cocking
      > crossbows?

      Sounds like it's time to contact the various SCA smithing lists and guilds.

      If you can supply pointers to pictures and specs, I can forward them to
      the East Kingdom Metalsmiths' list (which has metalworkers from all over
      the SCA)

      -- Fritz

      If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
      will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

      --
      Carl West carlDOTwest@... http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

      "Clutter"? This is an object-rich environment.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic