15561Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Women and archery

  • J. Hughes
    Jun 30, 2004
      Cranach did several paintings of hunts for the Elector
      of Saxony. They very clearly illustrate both the
      frequent participation of women and the sort of hunt
      where the nobles wait in prepared positions while
      jagers and jagermeisters drive game in front of their
      crossbows.

      Charles O'Connor

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic