15119Re: [SCA-Archery] Weapon of mass destruction

  • Keith Hood
    May 7, 2004
      I remember reading somewhere, years ago, there was supposed to have been a common saying in Europe that was used to describe things that were very dense or that came in very rapid succession, like drops in a heavy rain. The saying was, "As thick as arrows in an English battle." I don't know if it really was used in period, but I like the sound of it.
      :-)

      Keith Hood
      aka Tomonaga