14816Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Netting

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Apr 1, 2004
      I tried using a truck cover once. You know those great big covers that go
      over the load on a dump truck so it doesn't blow out onto the road. Well
      now I know why those don't stop much of the debris from blowing out. It
      didn't even slow down the arrows, much less stop them. I had is strung up
      behind a target butt at 100 yards, hanging loosly, not attached at the
      bottom. Luckily the only thing I was trying to do was stop the arrows from
      going into the woods where they would be hard to find.

      Nest