14271Re: Bitter Root Bow Company Comments...

  • roguenad2000
    Feb 1, 2004
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Huddleston"
      <DubleQwik@h...> wrote:
      > Good Afternoon,
      >
      > I would be interested to hear the experiences of anyone with the
      > Bitter Root Bow Company. Am considering making a purchase from
      them
      > and wondered if others had positive dealings.

      I have bought and re-sold a number of bows from them. I normaly re-
      finish them and seal the wood beter, and do a leather wrap for the
      grip. I also normaly replace the artifical sinew string that comes
      with them with a Dacron string.

      They sell a decent, in-expensive self bow for a good price, and I
      have never had an issue with customer service when dealing with them.

      They are good value for the money.

      Dan
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic