14263Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Back quiver VS. Hip quiver- further study

  • Mac Con mac Conaill
    Jan 30, 2004
      Ya because we all know ARCHEOLOGISTS have never gotten something wrong in the pass.

      Herrin Kathalyn Nimet <naherin@...> wrote:I would tend to agree with the ARCHEOLOGISTS, who are well-educated
      and have the item in question in hand and fully examined it as opposed
      to armchair historians, who have no education in said topic.

      Huzzah to Sabra for her excellent "discovery".

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yours in Service;

      Tighearn (Lord) Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan MacDonald

      As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

      Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.