14186Re: [SCA-Archery] Back quiver VS. Hip quiver- further study

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Jan 27, 2004
      Great! As the governing documents state no early cutoff we have now
      established the back quiver as period and, by the rules we use,
      documentable and acceptable. Now, the question as to whether it was
      culturally appropriate for any of our personas is another matter.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!