13928Re: [SCA-Archery] Practice makes practical - or something

  • Wolferam
    Dec 3, 2003
      So, what kind of shoot would you call that?

      Wolferam

      Kinjal of Moravia <gusarimagic@...> wrote:
      I practice stance and draw in my cabin by firing at a hanging
      blanket. The arrows have rubber stoppers over the tips. Well, one
      stopper fell off un-noticed. The arrow went through the blanket,
      all right -- but also through a 1/2 knothole in the portch wall,
      between two trees 4" apart and wound up in a flower pot -- the only
      basket amongst 6 clay ones.

      Try that for one of your 'novelty' shoots.

      Kinjal