13424Re: [SCA-Archery] I found a bow

  • Wolfshead
    Aug 7 5:25 PM
      Wooden arrows..... take a look at Saxonfox Archery.

      http:/www.saxonfox.com

      Tami <fortunata_trb@...> wrote:
      Well after a year of searching and many other things going on with my
      life I found a 30# recurve bow on line for 100.00. Now my problem is
      finding arrows for it. I unfortunately live in a town that really
      doesn't have sporting goods, therefore I would like to find a
      retailer on line that would carry the wood arrows needed to target
      shoot in the SCA. Can anyone help me with this.

      Lady Fortunata