13316Re: Period Crossbow Tips

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Jul 30, 2003
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:16:12 -0000
      > From: "williamcrossbow" <williamcrossbow@...>
      > Subject: Period Crossbow Tips
      > Can anybody tell me where I can purchase period crossbow tips?
      > Will

      Go here:

      Bottom of the page, on the right hand side.

      I've dealt with Tom before, he's a good chap.

      I also have pictures that "I" took of a period bolt tip. If you would like
      those, I can either send them to your personal e-mail, or if someone else
      wants, I can post them to the photos section of the groups area.

      We were lucky enough here to have someone donate their medieval weapon
      collection to the historical museum, and because of our connections with
      the museum, they asked us to come in and tour the collection....complete
      with white gloves to actually handle all the artifacts. It was hard to
      keep the drool off the stuff ;)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic