13303Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period Crossbow Tips

  • Carl West
    Jul 29, 2003
      >>> Can anybody tell me where I can purchase period crossbow tips?
      >
      > > What do they look like?
      >
      > Don't know anybody else that shoots xbow and was hoping that somebody
      > could tell me more.

      'Tip's?
      Points for the bolts?
      Things to go on the ends of the prod (bow)?
      Hints for using period crossbows?
      Period hints for using crossbows?

      English can be _so_ ambiguous. Especially after Commedia practice. ;)

      If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
      will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

      --
      Carl West carlDOTwest@... http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

      Please update your address books with my new, correct address.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic