1301Re: Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • Mat Kerbouchard
    Dec 10, 1999
      I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
      no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
      there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.

      On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:25:11 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

      >From: Obsidian <obsidian@...>
      >
      >Mat Kerbouchard wrote:
      >>
      >> From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
      >>
      >> Greetings sir.
      >> Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
      >> we may some of us come.
      >>
      >> Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
      >> are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).
      >
      >Greetings
      >The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
      >which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
      >the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
      >(http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
      >http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
      >often as you like until the cutoff date.
      >
      >Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic