12339Archery for the next few weeks in Sternfeld

  • Sam Cohen
    Mar 10, 2003
      Greetings all, due to a very recent comitment I will not be at
      archery practice on the following dates, Mar 12 & 19 and possibly
      the 26th, April 2nd and 9th ( I will know for sure on those dates
      soon). I am still planning on some Saturday shooting and I will
      update as I can.

      Grey, Thank you for the ride / crash space offer but I will not
      be able to make the event on the 22nd due to the same issue as
      above. I will be March Madness and Grand Tournament of the Unicorn.

      In service
      Demetrious