12034Re: my dumb question about IKAC

  • hanhebin <hamberg@fiber.net>
    Jan 31, 2003
      > Michael--Alf says hi back :)and thanks for the kind comments

      No problem about the kind comments because they are true. You have a
      nice group that gets along quite well. You are fun to shoot with and
      next time you folks have a Saturday archery practice let me know and
      I'll see if I can come up and play.

      Keep up the good work working with your local archers! Just keep
      concentrating on the basics because I've seen you shoot if you keep
      practicing you will definitely post a higher score this IKAC season.
      If there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

      Remendation from me is schedule several IKAC shoots and post
      notification on the Aerie. The more experience shooting an IKAC
      can't hurt and if you schedule a Saturday shoot in May I will see
      what I can do to drive up and play.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic